Before I knew better, about 10 years ago, I was addicted to this stuff:
It was called something else I think, and they stopped making it for a while, which proved to be a good thing for me, since I didn’t then know about the laundry list of risks associated with unfermented soy.
It’s no secret that I
like love coffee. I wrote HERE about the importance of buying safe and healthy decaf.
So today I made a raw milk latte. I don’t like my hot coffee sweet, but a little bit of honey in this one made this super refreshing and nipped a mid-morning sugar craving in the bud!
Lindsay’s Raw Milk Iced Latte
- 6oz Brewed Organic Coffee
- 4oz raw milk…I may have used more cream than milk 😉
- 1 Tbs. raw local honey or 1/4 tsp powdered stevia
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pour warm coffee in a glass, add in honey, and whisk with a fork well to combine.
- Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Pour over ice.
My son just watched that wretched Dora the Explorer, so I’m inclined to say “mmm!!! Delicioso!!”
But really, it was super delicious…I hope you love it!
live well. be well.